100's of Tips from our 2800 Facebook Angels

10.4.10

I had a relapse & had the 5 day IV drip at home where a nurse taught me and I administered the IV fluids myself-DEBBIE


I had a relapse after 6years of being in remission and had the 5 day IV drip at home where a nurse taught me and I administereed the IV fluids myself and even after 5 days I took the needle out while hubby watched.

I then went on the tapering down steroid pills. My Neuro gave me Vicodin for the "roid rage"

I don't get addicted ever and threw out 28 pills that I didn't need.

I'm feeling much more like myself when I was in remission. We'll see when Spring gets here. Believed my body went out of remission due to the DC metro aREA BEING HIT BY 3 noreasterner snowfalls. And the extreme cold. Not usedf to it. Good luck and many prayers for you