100's of Tips from our 2800 Facebook Angels

10.4.10

'the sock' is what I put over the IV port in my arm when I was on steroids" -KARIN



Stan,

1...."the sock" is what I put over the IV port in my arm when I was on
steroids.

Cut the toes off of a tube sock and put it up the arm so the IV port
is covered and it won't get dirty or disrupted.

There are also cool and funky "arm socks" that are the popular with the emo
bands and their fans (I included a pix).

Actually, I had a pair of those and wore one over my IV. I was
fashionably cool w/stripes while plugged into steroids...lol.

I have been on steroids soooo many times.

I've had optic neuritis several times, numbness, pain, etc. I had told
Desinie about my experience with steroids many, many times.

There's no reason to be afraid of them.

The side effects include, acne, bloated face, weight gain, jitters,
insomnia, hot body temp, and

MAJOR mood change (i.e. BITCHINESS!!!